Natural Elements Ultra-Light Exterior Wood Trim
Natural Elements Ultra-Light Trim products are made from solid wood. This trim has many benefits including being naturally rot, decay, and insect resistant. The wood dries rapidly and does not easily warp, cup, end check, splinter, or split.
Natural Elements Ultra-Light Trim is easy to handle, plane, sand, saw, rip, route, and carve. It can be glued, painted, or stained like any other wood.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Naturally resistant to rot and decay
- Naturally warp, crack and split resistant
- Naturally free of knots and voids
- Finger jointed, kiln-dried to 8-12% moisture level
- Reversible – Embossed Woodgrain & Smooth Finish
- Works well with any cladding system
- Primed with 3 coats of Sherwin-Williams primer for exceptional paint adhesion
- 15-year Limited Warranty Against Wood Decay
Thickness: 4/4” & 5/4”
Widths: 3”, 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”
CanWel Building Materials Ltd