PWT LVL is a strong, straight and durable framing product made for superior performance. It can be used in place of traditional lumber for greater consistency and design flexibility.Learn more
Water-resistant coating protects during construction. PWT LVL surpasses traditional lumber for dimensional consistency and load-carrying capacity. Ideal for longer spans, PWT LVL is available in up to 60’ lengths and resists warping, twisting, bowing and crowning.
Features & Benefits
- Protection: Water-resistant coating protects during construction.
- Peace of Mind: Consistent, accurate sizes and resists warping, twisting and shrinking.
- Strength: Ideal for high-load applications.
- Sustainability: Wood sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Products backed by warranties you won’t find with traditional lumber. See complete warranty details for more information.
At PWT, we believe in quality over quantity. It’s why our company’s sole focus has been engineered wood products since 1998. No attempts to be something we’re not. No distractions. Just a steadfast dedication to industry-leading innovation and highest-quality EWP products. This targeted strategy means we’re the only EWP supplier to offer whole-home solutions (indoors and out), which means you can rely on us to bring you the best.
Our customers’ confidence in our products and our service is the bedrock of our business. You know you can count on PWT’s superior EWP across our entire line. This trust is backed by our 25-year warranty on exterior products, our application expertise, and elevated customer support.