Engineered Plywood and Western Canadian Softwood Siding – Part 3
In the third and last installment of a three-part series on siding, we explore engineered plywood siding and a western Canadain softwood siding. The following options are suggestions to enhance the beauty and durability of your home.
Cape Cod finished wood siding – the natural choice
Cape Cod offers a wide range of siding options to complement your home’s design, from the classic horizontal and traditional bevel to vertical board and batten or a sleek contemporary channel. Cape Cod gives you artistic freedom with siding and trim that will add unique architectural detail to your home.
- Consistent high quality
- Natural insulating properties
- Resistance to scratches & dents
- Fifteen-year warranty
- An infinite choice of colors, including eight ready stock colours
- No weather delays for installation
Embrace the classic look
Chalet plywood combines classic design with easy installation. Constructed with phenolic glue to minimize warping, shrinking and checking which results in a durable siding panel fit for any home.
- Manufactured using selected softwood face veneers
- Textured face is grooved 8” O.C.
- Factory primed with water based latex primer, to reduce ultra-violet ray damage prior to finishing, and provides a base for finish coat
- Natural (un-primed) available in 3/8” and 5/8”
- Fast and easy to install: reduces overall installation costs
- Available in colours: Natural, Taupe, Cedartone, Redwood
- Available in lifts of 40
Complete the look with siding accessories
- Lepage Quad Window Door Siding Sealants
- NovaFlash Window & Door Flashing
- NovaWrap™ Aspire Breathable House Wrap
* * *
Over the years, we have developed an expertise and a passion for siding. We hope these suggestions will help you in your process to bring your dream build or renovation to life.