NovaSeal ULTRA by Tuck Roofing Underlayment
NovaSeal® ULTRA is a superior, synthetic roof underlayment. It is a 4-layer design, consisting of a non-woven top-surface for superior walkability and a grip enhanced back side coating.
Designed for use under metal, asphalt shingles, synthetic shingles, primed cedar shakes and tiles.
Features & Benefits
- Durable, woven construction holds up to rugged tile, metal, and slate installs
- Strong and pliable material that performs in the most extreme temperatures
- Will not crack or dry out under metal or tile
- Withstands UV exposure for up to 180 days
- Nonwoven walking surface provides excellent slip-resistant properties
- Horizontal marker for overlap
- Lighter weight and easier to handle (10-square roll is only 35 lbs)
- Greater roof coverage per roll than traditional roofing felt
- Extended UV protection – can be left exposed for up to 180 days
- Exceptional tear and puncture resistance