PWT I-JoistLearn more
PWT I-Joists are more versatile than open web floor trusses, and more uniform and dimensionally stable than lumber. They can be trimmed on-site, and long lengths allow ceilings and floors to be designed with fewer pieces, saving installation time. Build sturdy, stable floors with wider flanges.
Features & Benefits
- Quick Installation: Weighs less than traditional lumber.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Long lengths allow ceilings and floors to be designed with fewer pieces.
- Peace of Mind: Less likely to split, shrink, twist, warp or bow.
- Durable Design: Larger nailing area and increased stability.
- Sustainability: Wood sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Extensive product line backed by warranties you won’t find with traditional lumber. See complete warranty details for more information