PWT I-JoistLearn more
PWT™ I-Joists are straighter and more uniform in strength, stiffness and size than traditional lumber, providing a strong, sturdy floor. We offer longer lengths so that ceilings and floors can be designed with fewer pieces, saving time on installation. Other advantages over lumber include lower moisture content, which makes our I-Joists less likely to split, shrink, twist, warp or bow. This means reduced callbacks due to fewer pops and squeaks.
Features & Benefits
- Quick Installation: Weighs less than traditional lumber.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Long lengths allow ceilings and floors to be designed with fewer pieces.
- Peace of Mind: Less likely to split, shrink, twist, warp or bow.
- Durable Design: Larger nailing area and increased stability.
- Sustainability: Wood sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Extensive product line backed by warranties you won’t find with traditional lumber. See complete warranty details for more information